Launching later this month, a brand-new newsletter with inspiring insights for your engineering outreach
Sign up to the new Tomorrow’s Engineers quarterly newsletter today and receive the latest resources to support improved practice in the delivery of engineering inspiration.
What the newsletter includes?
The latest resources organisations need to get the most from their engineering education programmes - these include guides, webinars, tools, presentations - delivered straight into your inbox and split into 4 main categories:
- careers inspiration, promoting the wide range of roles on offer in modern engineering
- delivering inspiring activities, with young people in mind
- equality, diversity, and inclusion, reaching all young people with engineering inspiration
- research and evaluation, providing you with the information and tools available to measure the impact of your education programmes
How will the newsletter help you?
- improve the impact of your education's programmes by understanding the scope of the resources on offer
- learn from others with contributions from EngineeringUK and the wider STEM community and apply them to your organisation
- access the latest information on new resources, including:
- An employer’s guide to supporting STEM careers education in England from STEM Learning and The Careers & Enterprise Company
- A set of equality, diversity and inclusion criteria that identifies schools who have the highest proportion of young people from under-represented groups
- An interactive measuring tool that evaluates the effectiveness of education programmes to young people
- A PowerPoint presentation that showcases the opportunities and pathways available
Subscribe here to receive the latest information and insight for your engineering outreach direct to your inbox.